A COMMUNITY OF HEALTHY AND HAPPY PEOPLE; COOPERATIVE AND PARTICIPATIVE, YET REMAINS TO BE SELF-RELIANT; LIVING IN A PEACEFUL, PROGRESSIVE AND ENVIRONMENT-FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD THAT HAS AFFECTED CHANGE TOWARDS SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN THE MUNICIPALITY.
TO FORGE TOTAL WELL-BEING OF POPULACE; TO PROMOTE PROGRESS THRU ENCOURAGEMENT OF THEIR PARTICIPATION AND COOPERATION IN A REALISTIC AND SUSTAINABLE SOCIO-CULTURAL, ECONOMICAL, ECOLOGICAL AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENT ENDEAVORS, AND THRU THE COLLABORATION OF DIFFERENT NGO’S AND CIVIC ORGANIZATIONS TOWARDS ECONOMICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT PROGRAMS WITH OTHER NEIGHBORING BARANGAYS.
BARANGAY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
1. To improve the Barangay Hall.
2. To repair Barangay canals as a preventive measure against floods during rainy seasons.
3. To install additional street lights to prevent crimes and to lessen accidents at night.
4. To provide basic medicine on demand for indigents and kids thru the purchase
5. To acquire/enhance skills of the newly-elected/incumbent Barangay Officials.
6. To maintain peace and order situation within the barangay.
7. To promote an environment-friendly community.
8. To increase crop production to farmers thru the purchase of certified seeds.
9. To increase income thru seminars, trainings and workshops for livelihood projects.
10 To promote volunteerism mentality.
11. To foster awareness of women's rights against domestic violence and
12. To promote protection of natural resources consciousness.
13. To promote cooperation among Senior citizens organizations.
14. To provide information on solid waste management.
15. To promote capacity building among the youth in different capacity building
activities such as livelihood trainings, clean and green coordinating cases.